Yummy Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless skinless (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12.6 oz frozen broccoli florets thawed (1 package)
- 2 cans Campbell s condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- For Garnish (optional)
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375?F.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a large baking dish. Sprinkle the garlic powder salt and pepper over the chicken breasts to season them then spread the broccoli florets on top.
- Pour the broccoli cheese soup over the broccoli and chicken so that it is evenly covered and then top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165?F internal temperature.)
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice mashed potatoes or your with your favorite side!
This article and recipe adapted from this site