White Barbecue Chicken Recipe
- 4 cups White Barbecue Sauce
- 4 large skin-on bone-in chicken breasts (ours were almost a pound each)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare a double batch of the White Barbecue Sauce recipe here. Use two cups as the marinade and reserve one cup to cook the chicken and one cup to serve on the side.
- Place the four breasts in a gallon zip lock bag with two cups of the White Barbecue Sauce and marinate four hours or overnight.