Vanilla Crazy Cake
- 1 1/2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 5 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour sugar baking soda and salt in a greased 8 square (or round…I prefer the round but I ve made this in both) baking pan.
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions and the vegetable oil in the large one.
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site