Tuna Pasta Salad
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles peas tuna celery and Greek yogurt is fast healthy and a dish your whole family can enjoy!Course: Main Course Side DishCuisine: AmericanUnit: cup ounce ribsServings: 5Calories: 291 kcalAuthor: Lauren AllenIngredients
- 8 ounces small shells pasta or your favorite bite-size pasta
- 7 ounces canned albacore white tuna packed in water drained
- 2 ribs celery chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- dried dill weed to taste optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package instructions until al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl add chopped onion and celery peas cooked pasta and drained tuna.
- In a separate bowl mix the mayo and Greek yogurt.
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : tastesbetterfromscratch.com