The Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken That You’ll Never Stop Eating
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 12 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks juices reserved*
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large bowl combine pineapple juice chicken broth brown sugar soy sauce and garlic.
- Place chicken thighs into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in pineapple juice mixture. Top with pineapple chunks and reserved juices.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours basting every few hours.
- In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup water and cornstarch.
- Stir in the mixture into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here