The Easiest Reese’s Pie Recipe
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- (1) 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- (1) 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese
- 1 bag Reese s Peanut Butter Cups-crushed (You can actually use any candy bar and change it up…for example Butterfinger Pie)
**Note: It is easy to cut and cruch candy after it has been refrigerated for a while.Instructions
- Blend the cool whip cream cheese and most of the Reese s Peanut Butter cups (save some candy for the topping).
- Pour in pie crust
- Sprinkle extra candy toppings on top.
- Let the pie site in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve ????
- Yes it is really that easy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site