The Best Strawberry Shortcake Trifles
- 1 large carton of strawberries
- 1-2 TB of sugar
- 1 Box of Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 Box of Cheesecake Instant Pudding
- 1 1/4 Cup of Milk
- Lg Tub of Whipped Cream
- Cook the Angel Food Cake per the packaged directions
- While the cake cooks slice strawberries and put them in a bowl
- Sprinkle sugar on the strawberries and mix it up a bit
- Make the cheesecake pudding according to the recipe on the box
- Once the angel food cake has cooled cut it into small squares.
- Layer all of the ingredients into the trifle bowl. In mine I did: cake pudding whipped cream strawberries cake pudding strawberries and top off with a little whipped cream in the middle.
This article and recipe adapted from this site