The Best Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Break-apart Fudge
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup oat flour
- Any extra additions (we used mini chocolate chips)
- STEP 1In a saucepan heat the maple syrup (this is an organic option!) on medium-high until it begins to bubble.
- STEP 2Remove from heat and whisk in the peanut butter (we love this brand).
- STEP 3Pour into a bowl with the oat flour (this is gluten free!). Mix until combined.
- STEP 4Let the dough chill completely then add any toppings (If you do not let the dough chill your add-ins could melt!).
- STEP 5To form press the chilled dough into a lined loaf pan. Carefully remove the dough (so that it keeps its shape) and flip it over (so the rounded corners face up). Using a knife cut slits into the dough that almost reach the bottom creating 18 pieces that are connected on the bottom. Freeze.
- STEP 6Once frozen you will be able to break off a piece every time you need a treat!
This article and recipe adapted from this site