The Best Eggnog Pudding Ever
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cup eggnog
- 3 egg yolks
- Place sugar cornstarch salt and cinnamon in a medium-sized pot. With a whisk stir in the eggnog and egg yolks until combined.
- Set heat to medium and whisk constantly until pudding is thickened and it coats the back of a spoon about 5-8 minutes.
- Pour pudding into a medium-sized bowl and place plastic wrap on top touching the top of the pudding. Place in the fridge to set 3 hours.
- Divide among four small glasses top with cinnamon whipped cream and garnish with more ground cinnamon both optional. Or use in your favorite desserts!
This article and recipe adapted from this site