The Best Crack Rice Krispies
- 14 oz KRAFT Caramels unwrapped
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 10 cups Rice Krispies
- 10 cups marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter
- Place caramels sweetened condensed milk and 1 stick butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- In another bowl melt 6 TB butter with 4 cups marshmallows for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and pour over 5 cups of Rice Krispies.
- Stir until cereal is well coated and pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of miniature marshmallows on top of cereal mixture. Carefully pour caramel mixture over marshmallows. Refrigerate to set up.
- Repeat step 2 for second layer of Rice Krispies. Pour over caramel mixture.
- Chill until firm. Makes 12-15 servings.
This article and recipe adapted from this site