The Best Banana Bread
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease bread loaf pan unless it’s non stick.
- Mix all dry ingredients into a large bowl make sure to mix well.
- Mix all wet ingredients in another bowl make sure to mix thoroughly.
- Add liquid mix to dry mix and stir thoroughly.
- Put into bread loaf pan and cook for approximately 55 to 65 minutes. I always start checking the colour around 50 minutes should be a nice golden brown. Insert a toothpick in centre to check if it’s done. Toothpick may be moist from bananas just make sure it’s not moist from batter.
- Let bread cool in pans for about 5 to 10 minutes. Run a knife along outside edge to loosen sides.
- If you are Looking for something sweet add chocolate chips just make sure to add in your calories and SmartPoints.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here