Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna
- 4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 boxes Nilla Wafers
- 1 lb. strawberries thinly sliced
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer beat heavy cream powdered sugar and vanilla until medium peaks form.
- Assemble lasagna: In a 9 -x-13 pan spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Nilla Wafers and spread a thick layer of whipped cream on top. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat two times ending with strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Refrigerate until Nilla Wafers are totally soft 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar then slice and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site