Snickers Cake Recipe
- 1 box devils food cake mix plus ingredients to make the cake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Smucker s hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 snickers candy bars chopped
- 1/3 cup peanuts chopped
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Bake cake in a 9×13-inch pan according to direction on the package.
- While cake is baking mix condensed milk and hot caramel topping until well blended. When the cake is done and while it s still hot poke holes in it with a fork or straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake. Allow cake to cool completely. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cake.
- In a chilled bowl whip together heavy cream powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip on high speed of an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Stir in chopped snickers. Spread over cake. Sprinkle chopped peanuts over cake. Drizzle caramel and chocolate sauce on top. Chill.
This article adapted from this site