Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken RecipeHoney Mustard Chicken Recipe Here s The Details of Recipe:Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken RecipeTotal time: 50 minsServes 4Rated 3.88 / 5 stars | 97 reviewsNegligible exertion — that is our preferred expression. Do a touch of masterminding brushing and showering at that point let the broiler deal with the remainder of the work for a supper that is certain to wind up on the customary formula revolution. We utilize slashed potatoes carrots and red onion in this formula yet you could without much of a stretch supplant with child new potatoes infant carrots and shallots or scallions to avoid the blade work! Reward: Throw a touch of cooked couscous or quinoa in the scraps (perhaps a nervy sprinkling of goat cheddar as well) and tomorrow s lunch is arranged. On the off chance that you adore the sheet-dish strategy investigate a portion of these veggie sheet container meals.Ingredients
- 3 large red-skinned potatoes chopped into bite-size chunks
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 large red onion peeled and sliced into chunky wedges
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium head of broccoli broken into florets
- 20 asparagus spears
- Small bunch of parsley finely chopped
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Arrange the potatoes carrots onion and chicken breasts on a large sheet pan.
3. Mix together the honey mustard and brown sugar. Brush this mixture on the chicken breasts. Drizzle two tablespoons of the oil over the chicken and vegetables then sprinkle on the salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
4. Take the sheet pan out of the oven. Use a spatula to turn the vegetables over then add the broccoli and asparagus. Drizzle on the remaining oil and sprinkle on another pinch of salt and pepper. Place back in the oven to cook for a further 5-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and serve!Source: Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken RecipePlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking