Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggies
- 2 pounds Chicken Tenders
- 8 ounces Baby Carrots sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 cups Broccoli Florets sliced in half
- 2 cups Snow Peas
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds optional
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Garlic Sauce
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 4 teaspoons Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 2 cups Water set aside 1/2 cup for cornstarch mixture
- 3 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the chicken tenders on a lined baking sheet and place the vegetables around them. Make sure to crowd the vegetables on the pan as they will shrink as they cook.
- Pour 3/4 – 1 cup of the honey garlic sauce over the sheet pan using tongs to lightly toss the ingredients in the sauce until they are coated.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Once it has finished baking remove the pan from the oven and add a bit more honey garlic sauce to the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. (optional)
- Serve immediately.
HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar garlic ginger onion powder soy sauce honey and 1 1/2 cups of water. Cook over medium high heat until it comes to a boil whisking constantly.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and the remaining 1/2 cup of water. Whisk them together and then slowly pour the cornstarch mixture into the sauce whisking constantly.
- Continue to cook for about 10 minutes or until sauce thickens to a point where it will coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and use immediately or let cool and then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
NOTESThe amount of vegetables needed will vary depending on the size of your baking sheet. Vegetables shrink as they bake so make sure to pack your veggies onto the sheet pan (in a single layer) to make sure you have enough.Read Full Recipe —> Click Here