S mores Bites
- 7 whole graham crackers (equals 1 cup) finely crushed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (1.55 oz) milk chocolate candy bars (I used hershey s) divided into rectangles
- 12 large marshmallows cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Finely crush the graham crackers into crumbs using whatever method you want. I used my slap chop but a food processor would work or even putting them in a plastic bag and smashing.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs powdered sugar and melted butter into a small bowl.
- Evenly divide crumb mixture into each cup of a 24 cup mini muffin pan grease slightly before using. Press crumbs down to form shallow cups.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are golden.
- While that s baking break the candy breaks into the divided rectangle pieces. Also cut the marshmallows in half using a scissors that has been sitting in cold water.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place one chocolate rectangle into each cup.
- Place one marshmallow half cut-side down into each cup.
- Return to oven for 2-4 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened.
- If you d like the tops to be brown turn the oven to broil and broil the s mores bites for 1-2 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before carefully removing them from the pan.
This article and recipe adapted from this site