Reese’s Peanut Butter Fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3.9 oz vanilla or chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 25 Reese s Miniatures halved
- 8 oz bag Reese s Minis
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese with pudding mix until smooth. This will take a few minutes.
- Slowly add the milk 1/4 cup at a time making sure that it is completely incorporated before adding more.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Fold in the Cool Whip until the mixture is smooth and creamy and FLUFFY.
- Fold in the Reese s candies and chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with apple slices graham crackers chocolate graham crackers peanut butter cookies – or a spoon.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here