Perfect Grilled Pickle Brined Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs or thin cut chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups pickle juice (leftover liquid from pickle jar)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Old Bay seasoning
- Place the chicken in a gallon size plastic bag. Add the pickle juice and brown sugar. Massage the bag until the brown sugar is dissolved. Place in a large bowl (in case of a leak) and into the fridge for 24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the bag discard the bag and brine. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides lightly with Old Bay seasoning.
- Grill over medium to medium high heat for 5-6 minutes per side depending on thickness of the chicken.
This article and recipe adapted from this site