Perfect Cherry Pie Bites
- 2 can Cresent Roll Dough
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Unroll and separate dough.
4. Place one triangle into each cup and fill with a tablespoon of pie filling.
5. Fold 2 shorter ends together on the top and pull longer end over those.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Set aside to cool.
8. Whisk together powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
9. Transfer cooled bites to wore rack and drizzle with glaze mixture.This article and recipe adapted from this site