Perfect Buffalo Chicken Ranch Bombs
- 3 1/2 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 c. hot sauce
- 4 tsp. Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough (8 biscuits)
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl combine chicken hot sauce ranch seasoning and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Flatten each biscuit round to about ¼ thickness. Top each round with a scoop of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bring the edges of the dough together and pinch to seal. Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush tops of dough balls with remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cooked through about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove to a platter and drizzle with ranch dressing. Serve warm.
This article and recipe adapted from this site