Pecan Pie Lasagna
INGREDIENTSFOR THE WHIPPED CREAM
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
FOR THE FILLING
- 4 1/2 c. whole milk
- 3 (3.4-oz.) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 1/2 c. toasted pecans
- 1/4 c. caramel microwaved until pourable plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch kosher salt
- 16 graham cracker sheets
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of stand mixer using the whisk attachment) beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In a medium bowl whisk together milk pudding mix and vanilla. Fold in pecans and kosher salt. Let sit 5 minutes until thickened slightly.
- In another medium bowl stir to combine whole pecans with caramel cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Assemble lasagna: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture in a 9 -x-13 baking dish. Top with a layer of graham crackers. Add half of pudding mixture and top with half of cream cheese mixture. Top with the remaining graham crackers then layer the remaining pudding mixture and the remaining cream cheese mixture. Top with pecans and refrigerate at least 6 hours up to overnight.
- Drizzle with additional caramel.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE