- 1 large peach
- 1 (8-ounce) 8-count tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray an 8×8-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Peel and slice the peach into eight wedges discarding the pit.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and unroll them. Place one peach slice on the wide end of one crescent and roll it up in the crescent. Place them in the baking dish. Continue with other rolls.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter sugar cinnamon and flour and mix until just combined. Spoon the mixture over each crescent.
- Pour the lemon-lime soda into the empty spaces between the dumplings being cautious not to pour it on top of the dumplings. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until crescents are golden brown. Serve warm with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
This article and recipe adapted from this site