Oreo Cookies & Cream Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 box (4.2 oz) Cookies & Cream Instant Pudidng Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped Oreos
- 2 bars (1.55 oz each) Hershey Cookies & Cream candy bars roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 350F. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer blend together the butter brown sugar and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and blend until completely combined. Add in the vanilla. Blend again.
- In another bowl combine the flour pudding mix baking soda and salt and stir with a wire whisk to break up any clumps. Add into the creamed mixture and mix until combined. Stir in the Oreos and candy bar chunks with a wooden spoon.
- Roll dough into balls (slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball) and place on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until set. Let cool on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- * Cookies will still be very pale even when cooked. I have never had to bake mine for longer than 9 minutes.
- The cookies do not spread much while baking. You can leave them puffier OR gently press a few additional chopped Oreo pieces and candy bar pieces onto the tops of the cookies. They will gently spread out slightly if you do this.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here