One Skillet Chicken With Garlicky Mushroom Cream Sauce
Another one skillet chicken recipe! This easy chicken dinner is made with sautéed garlic and mushrooms and topped with a creamy sauce. I used chicken breasts for this recipe but chicken thighs would be delicious too!PRINT RECIPE55 / 5 (44 Reviews)Did you make this recipe?LEAVE A REVIEW »INGREDIENTS:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces baby bella (cremini) mushrooms sliced
- ? cup finely diced shallots (or red onions)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (or basil)
- Using a mallet pound down the chicken breasts/thighs into ½ inch thickness. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- In a 2 cup measuring cup or a small bowl combine the chicken broth minced garlic red pepper flakes and dried thyme.
- Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : littlespicejar.com