No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna
IngredientsFor Oreo Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Strawberry Cheesecake Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream
- 1 1/3 cup diced fresh strawberries (about 5.5 oz.)
For Strawberry Jello Layer:
- 3 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 2–3 cups whipped cream
- 4–5 oz. white chocolate bar to make the curls
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula gently fold in diced strawberries and spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl place strawberry Jello add ½ cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely. Whisk in 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt until combine. Add 4 cups whipped cream and mix until combine evenly. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Spread 2 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls carefully draw a vegetable peeler across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving or overnight.
- Store in the fridge.
NotesFor whipped cream you can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need about 22 oz.). For homemade whipped cream beat 3 ½ cups chilled heavy whipping cream with 2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.This article and recipe adapted from this site