No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs divided
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 16-ounce container fresh strawberries divided
- In a medium bowl combine 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl combine the softened cream cheese powdered sugar and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooled crust.
- Set 5-6 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Wash hull and slice remaining strawberries. Layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours preferably overnight.
- Top with the remaining whole and chopped strawberries and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs (you may not use it all) before serving.
- * If your strawberries aren t sweet enough add the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 TBsp of lemon juice in a bowl with your sliced strawberries. Mix well and set aside. Do not forget to drain the strawberries before you place them on.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here