No Bake Malteser Slice
It was almost 18 months ago that I first published a recipe for this No Bake Malteser Slice on the blog and looking back at the photos I took along with the post itself I cringe just a little bit. I have been meaning to update this recipe and its photos for such a long time but just couldn’t justify making this delicious and easy slice for no reason so when I was planning our little man’s 2nd birthday celebrations (you can find a great collection of kids party food recipes here) I knew I had the perfect excuse.Ingredients
- 250 g of plain biscuits – Marie or similar.
- 220 g of milk chocolate
- 220 g of white chocolate
- 180 g of butter
- 4 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 310 g of Maltesers – I use a Family size pack
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help your remove it later.
- Crush the biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs you can use either a food processor of the end of a rolling pin!
- Place the butter chocolate and golden syrup into a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 second spurts until all the ingredients have melted. Stir well to combine.
Full Instructions Visit : No Bake Malteser Slice