No-bake Energy Bites
These delicious little no bake energy bites are the perfect healthy snack!TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS PREP TIME: 10 MINS COOK TIME: 0 MINSINGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.*
- Once chilled roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1? in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls.
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : gimmesomeoven.com