Mushroom Ravioli With Spinach
- 10 oz ravioli (cheese ravioli pesto-filled etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 10 oz mushrooms (cremini button mushrooms or baby portobellos)
- 5 oz spinach fresh
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook ravioli until al dente. Drain.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes stirring.
- Add fresh spinach minced garlic red pepper flakes. Continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
- To the skillet with sautéed mushrooms and vegetables add cooked ravioli 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir. Reheat gently on medium-low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Base Recipe adapted from site