Most Amazing Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 12 slices bacon thick cut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste optional
- fresh parsley optional garnish
- In a medium bowl mix brown sugar minced garlic salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on a plate and rub the mixture onto each.
- Wrap each chicken breast all around with 2-3 bacon slices starting and finishing on the bottom of each breast.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts into the crock pot in a single layer snuggling them in as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mixture on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 3-5 hours or until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
- Optional: After cooking place under the broiler (about 6 inches from the heating element) for 2-3 minutes to crispen up the bacon.
- Garnish with optional parsley. Serve and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site