Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Arrange a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the flour baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Place the butter and sugar In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. (Alternatively use an electric hand mixer and large bowl.) Beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy 2 to 3 minutes. Add the eggs and beat until blended. Add the vanilla and beat until blended.
- Turn the mixer off and add the flour mixture. Mix on medium speed just until the flour is mixed in then turn the mixer to high speed for a few seconds to pull the dough together; it will be chunky. Add the chocolate chips and beat on high speed to thoroughly and quickly mix in the chips about 5 seconds.
- Drop the dough by large spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet; don’t flatten them. Bake until lightly browned on top 10 to 11 minutes. Cool on the pan on a rack for 1 minute then transfer the cookies to the rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here