Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge
- 1 Stick Butter I use salted
- 2 oz. Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 8 oz. package Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Slenda or Stevia or any sweetener or your choice to taste (adjust to your taste)
- Place butter and chocolate in a small pan and melt oven low heat. When chocolate and butter is just melted add vanilla and sweetener and blend together.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and pour chocolate mixture over it.
- With a hand mixer mix about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased pan. I use a 6 x 8 pan and I freeze it and cut into squares.
Recipe NotesBeat fudge/frosting until fluffy and all ingredients are incorporated well.
- I keep fudge stored in the freezer . Out of site out of mind.
- * This makes a great frosting for muffins in a minute or low carb cookies ect.
This article and recipe adapted from this site