Low-carb Broccoli Ham And Mozzarella Baked With Eggs
Low-Carb Broccoli Ham and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs has lots of broccoli with a little ham and mozzarella baked with the eggs for a combination that’s really delish! And it’s also Keto low-glycemic gluten-free and can be South Beach Diet friendly; use the Breakfast Dishes to find more recipes like this one.This breakfast casserole is loaded with low-carb ingredients plus I think trying to eat vegetables with every meal is one of the best healthy eating tips ever and I’ve made this quite a few times to keep in the fridge for several days of tasty breakfasts. I’ve enjoyed it in a flatter version and also in the version in these photos which has a bit more broccoli ham and egg and I’ll give a range in the recipe so you can decide which version you want. But if you like broccoli ham and mozzarella give this a try; so many people on Pinterest seem to be liking it!yield: 8 SERVINGStotal time: 50-60 MINUTESprep time: 15 MINUTES cook time: 35-45 MINUTESINGREDIENTS:
- 4-6 cups very small broccoli florets blanched about 2 minutes then drained well.
- 1-2 cups diced ham (1/2 – 1 lb.)
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion (optional but good)
- 8-10 eggs beaten well
- Spike Seasoning (or other all-purpose seasoning blend to taste about 1 tsp)
- fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- sour cream for serving (optional)
- Heat oven to 375F/190C. Spray a 9?x12? casserole dish with non-stick spray. (The dish can be slightly smaller too especially if you use the smaller amounts of ingredients.)
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil and cook the broccoli just 2 minutes; then pour into a colander placed in the sink and let it drain well. Dice the ham while the broccoli drains.
- Layer broccoli ham Mozzarella and green onions (if using) in casserole dish. Season with Spike Seasoning and fresh-ground black pepper and pour beaten egg over.
Please visit Low-Carb Broccoli Ham and Mozzarella Baked with Eggs for full instructions.