Lemon Lasagna Recipe
- 14.3 oz package Lemon Oreos – or Golden Oreos about 36 cookies
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whip or you can make your own cream
- 7.8 oz lemon instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- lemons for garnish
- Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture place Oreos in a food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
- Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese margarine/butter powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Lemon Oreo Crust.
- In another bowl make the pudding by adding your milk and instant pudding to your bowl. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Add lemon slices and ENJOY!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here