Keto Lemon Coconut Balls
- 1/4 cup(60g) cream cheese
- 1 tsp 14% sour cream
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 a large lemon
- 1/2 cup+2 tbsp(77g) Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Truvia
- 1 tbsp Splenda (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup(15g) Flaked or Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 tsp truvia (or 1 tbsp of another sweetener)
- Combine all base ingredients until a thick dough forms.
- Freeze the dough for 5-7min.
- Mix your coconut and sweetener on a small plate or bowl.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and roll it into 10 small balls. keto lemon coconut balls
- Coat each ball gently in coconut until fully covered.keto lemon coconut balls
- Place back on a plate and freeze for 30min-1 hour.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge or freezer (depending on the texture you prefer) in an air-tight container!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here