Japanese Restaurant Style Ginger Salad Dressing
JAPANESE RESTAURANT STYLE GINGER SALAD DRESSINGJAPANESE RESTAURANT STYLE GINGER SALAD DRESSINGHere s The Details of Recipe:JAPANESE RESTAURANT STYLE GINGER DRESSINGThis notable and delightful Japanese Restaurant Style Ginger Dressing Recipe will move your taste buds to Shibuya! Prepared in a little ways through and through.Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Yield: 8 people 1x INGREDIENTS:
- 7 ounces carrots (peeled and chopped )
- 4 ounces onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup organic canola or vegetable oil
- Put all the ingredients except for the canola oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add the oil and blend until the mixture has emulsified.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve with iceberg lettuce tomatoes onions cucumber.
- You can use olive oil but the flavor will be slightly different since it’s not a neutral oil like canola or vegetable. It will still be good though!
- This Japanese Restaurant Style Ginger Dressing Recipe makes about 2 cups and serves aprox 8 – and is:
- High in vitamin A
- Has no cholesterol
THE BEST JAPANESE RESTAURANT STYLE GINGER SALAD DRESSING Nutrition FactsServes 8Amount Per ServingCalories 212% Daily Value*Total Fat 20.5g 32%Saturated Fat 1.5g Polyunsaturated Fat 5.8g Cholesterol 0mg 0%Sodium 372.6mg 16%Total Carbohydrate 6.3g 2%Dietary Fiber 1g 4%Sugars 3.7g Protein 1g 2%Vitamin A14%Vitamin C4%Calcium1%Vitamin D0%Magnesium2%Vitamin B120%Source: JAPANESE RESTAURANT STYLE GINGER SALAD DRESSINGPlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking