Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken
- 4 skinless bóneless chicken breasts
- Kósher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 óz. cream cheese sóftened
- 1/2 c. shredded mózzarella
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 clóves garlic minced
- 4 slices bacón cut intó 2 strips
- 3 jalapeñós thinly sliced
- Preheat óven tó 400º. Make 5 slits in each breast being careful nót tó cut thróugh cómpletely. Transfer tó a small baking sheet and seasón all óver with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bówl stir tógether cream cheese mózzarella cheddar and garlic. Seasón with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with bacón sliced jalapeñós and cream cheese mixture. Bake until bacón is crisp and chicken is cóóked thróugh and nó lónger pink abóut 25 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site