Instant Pot Pot Roast
This Instant Pot Pot Roast recipe is an easy comforting dinner that comes together so quickly in the pressure cooker! With tender veggies (not mushy!) a fall apart tender roast and seasoned gravy.Course Main CourseCuisine AmericanKeyword instant pot beef roast instant pot roast instant pot roast beef pressure cooker pot roast pressure cooker roastPrep Time 15 minutesCook Time 58 minutesTotal Time 1 hour 13 minutesServings 8 servingsCalories 407kcalAuthor Ashley FehrIngredients
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (I use Lawry s)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lb beef chuck roast Or another cut in half
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 lb Little Potatoes
- 3 large carrots peeled and cut into thick slices
- OPTIONAL: corn starch to thicken juices
- In a small bowl combine seasoning salt garlic parsley onion powder and pepper. Sprinkle over roast to season.
- Turn Instant Pot to saute. When it reads hot add the oil and sear roast on all sides. To do this place the roast in the pot and do not move for 2-3 minutes. When you flip it it should release from the pan easily.
- To the Instant Pot add broth tomato paste vinegar and Worcestershire sauce — if there are brown bits stuck to the bottom from the meat give them a scrape and they should release easily. Stir to combine.
For Full Instructions You Can Visit : thereciperebel.com