How To Cook Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs In The Oven
INGREDIENTSFor the chicken:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
For the sauce (optional):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 9-inch or 8-inch baking dish
- Aluminum foil
- Heat the oven and season the chicken. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 425°F. Place the chicken in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. The most basic seasoning that this meat really needs is salt and pepper. At this point if I m not adding another sauce I drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the meat too to help it brown well in the oven.
- Make a sauce (optional). Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Toss the chicken with the sauce. Pour the sauce over the chicken and toss to combine.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish. Place the chicken in a single layer in an 8- or 9-inch baking dish. No need to grease the dish just lay the chicken inside.
- Roast the chicken. Boneless skinless thighs cook quickly. Roast until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165°F about 20 minutes. If they are not ready continue roasting and checking the temperature every 5 minutes.
- Rest the chicken. Remove the baking dish from the oven cover with aluminum foil and let the chicken rest for 10 minutes. This will help it be more tender. Eat and enjoy!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here