Garlic Sriracha Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon white sesame
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Rinse the chicken thighs with water. Pat try with paper towels. Mix all the ingredients in the Marinade. Stir to combine well.
- Combine the chicken thighs with the Marinade and marinate for 15 minutes. Transfer the chicken and all the garlic Sriracha marinade to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cover the chicken with aluminum foil to prevent burning.
This article and recipe adapted from this site