Fruit Dome Cake
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 banana sliced
- Strawberries sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces strained yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 sponge cakes one sliced and one whole
- Whole strawberries
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- Using a cookie cutter cut the banana and kiwi slices into flower shapes.
- Line a large glass bowl with plastic wrap. Lay out the fruit slices in the bowl alternating bananas kiwis blueberries and strawberries.
- In a separate bowl add the heavy cream yogurt and sugar and mix until combined. Dollop a large spoonful into the fruit-filled bowl and spread with a spatula to cover the fruit. Add a layer of sliced sponge cake then another layer of cream. Top with a handful of whole strawberries then cover with another layer of cream. Add the whole sponge cake on top.
- Place in refrigerator until firm about 1 hour.
- Make the glaze: In a pot add the water sugar and gelatin. Heat until dissolved then let cool.
- Turn out cake onto a plate. Brush with glaze then slice and serve.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here