Four Ingredient Power Cookies
- 1 large very ripe banana mashed
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter or other nut or seed butter
- 1 cup whole rolled oats – certified gluten free if necessary
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Optional: 1/3 cup add-ins of choice dark chocolate chips coarsely chopped nuts or dried fruit; etc
- Preheat the oven to 350. Coat a cookie sheet with nonstick spray or cover with parchment or a nonstick pad.
- In a food processor combine all the main ingredients (no add-ins yet). Pulse until the oats are broken into small pieces the banana is no longer visible and the whole thing has formed a thick paste.
- If you are using any add-ins transfer the dough to a mixing bowl and add your mix-in of choice. Use a fork to gently fold into the batter until evenly distributed.
- Roll into 2-inch balls and evenly space on cookie sheet. Press down gently to flatten balls slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool completely before serving or storing.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here