Eggplant Tomato Pie
Eggplant Tomato PieThis Eggplant Tomato Pie recipe is not an exact science so don t be afraid to wing it on the ingredients or add amounts to your preferred taste. Enjoy!Servings 4INGREDIENTS
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- Cheddar cheese shredded
- Fresh parsley
- Peel and cube eggplant boil until soft and tender then drain water and mash.
- Add diced onion garlic breadcrumbs egg melted butter and pesto to the mash; mix well.
- Grease a pie pan. Slice one tomato and layer on bottom of pan. Add the eggplant mixture. Slice the remaining tomato and layer on top of eggplant mixture. Add shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Other Recipes Made For Egg : HamEgg and Cheese Monkey Bread