Easy Turkey Meatloaf With Zucchini And Feta
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups shredded zucchini water squeezed out
- 1 cup marinara sauce divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the panko and milk until it forms a paste.
- Add in the ground turkey eggs seasonings worcestershire sauce feta cheese zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Place on a baking pan sprayed with cooking spray and form into a loaf.
- Spread the last ½ cup of sauce over the top.
- Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let sit for 5 minutes cut into 8 slices and serve or store in the refrigerator or freezer.
NotesSugar: 3 gramsMake-ahead instructions
- This recipe can be prepared until ready to cook and then stored in the refrigerator until you want to cook it. You might need to add on cooking time. Or you can cook completely ahead of time portion out and then store in the refrigerator up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. Reheat in the microwave.
Nutrition InformationServing size: ? of recipe Calories: 271 Fat: 15 Saturated fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 1 Protein: 25This article and recipe adapted from this site