Easy Taco Casserole Recipe
Easy Taco Casserole RecipeEasy Taco Casserole Recipe Here s The Details of Recipe:Easy Taco Casserole Recipe -Who wants a heaping slice of this taco lasagna? I do I do! This taco casserole recipe just uses a handful of ingredients and it s a huge hit with the family!Prep Time 10 minsCook Time 20 minsTotal Time 30 minsSERVINGS: 4 SERVINGSCALORIES: 795 KCALINGREDIENTS:
- 1 pound ground beef 96/4
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes with chiles drained
- 1 can Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 12 8- inch soft tortillas
- Guacamole cilantro sour cream for topping as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the beef to a large skillet over medium heat and crumble as it cooks. Drain grease when cooked through.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Dump the tomatoes cheese soup and sour cream into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the cooked meat.
- Place 3 tortillas in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Repeat layers ending with a layer of tortillas on the top. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and melty.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro guacamole and extra sour cream as desired.
Nutrition FactsTaco LasagnaAmount Per ServingCalories 795Calories from Fat 378% Daily Value*Fat 42g65%Saturated Fat 18g113%Cholesterol 117mg39%Sodium 1736mg75%Potassium 715mg20%Carbohydrates 66g22%Fiber 5g21%Sugar 9g10%Protein 36g72%Vitamin A 1315IU26%Vitamin C 13.5mg16%Calcium 388mg39%Iron 7.6mg42%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Source: Easy Taco Casserole RecipePlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking