Easy Skillet Creamy Lemon Chicken With Cauliflower
- 1 pound thin cut chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup chicken bone broth * or stock
- 4 cloves garlic * minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 4 cups cauliflower * chopped small
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh thyme * garnish optional
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the butter and then cook the chicken until golden brown about 3-5 minutes. Flip the chicken and cook about 2-4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove the chicken to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Add the chicken stock garlic thyme and cauliflower to the skillet and stir scraping up any bits from the bottom of the pan. Continue to simmer until the liquid is reduced by half and the cauliflower is just tender about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the heavy cream and lemon juice.
- Add chicken back to the pan garnish with additional fresh thyme and serve hot.
This article and recipe adapted from this site