Easy Raspberry Mousse Recipe
- 3/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol sweetener divided (or powdered sugar)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender blend together the raspberries and water until smooth. Add the cream cheese and 1/4 cup sweetener and blend again until well combined.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese 2 tablespoons of sweetener and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the raspberry mixture into the whipped cream until combined. Divide the mousse among 6 dessert cups cover and chill until set about 1 hour.
This article and recipe adapted from this site