Easy Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment beat the butter and sugars on medium speed until light and creamy about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again until combined scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Add the flour baking soda and salt and mix again on low speed until combined.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chunks and frozen raspberries trying not to mash the raspberries too much.
- Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to drop balls of dough onto the parchment lined baking sheet about 2-inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site