Easy Pineapple Fluff
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple with juice (do NOT drain)
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped pecans optional
- In a large bowl stir together dry pudding mix and entire can of crushed pineapple with juice until well combined.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip marshmallows coconut and pecans if using.
- Cover bowl with lid or saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site