Easy Pineapple Dream Dessert
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick Unsalted butter melted
- 4 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 2 1/4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 (20 ounces) can crushed pineapple very well drained
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- TO MAKE THE CRUST- Spray a 9 x 9 inch pan with a non stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs melted butter and sugar. Press ½ of the mixture on the bottom of the pan. Save the rest for later.
- TO MAKE THE FILLING – In a large dish beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large dish beat at low speed cream cheese butter powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in pineapple. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread over the graham cracker layer.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker mixture
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here